R. W. Rogé & Company believes in placing your best interests first.
Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put our clients’ best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead clients, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid all conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in our clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.