The proprietary Plan. Achieve. Live. wealth management experience offered by R. W. Rogé & Company will show you how to achieve the life you want.
Planning your future gives you the confidence needed to move forward toward achieving your dreams.
The Plan. Achieve. Live. service is for those clients who are looking to build a trusting collaborative relationship with an experienced advisory firm and who understand that managing wealth is dynamic, ongoing and a very personal experience.
You are the only person who knows what you want your future to look like. We can help you articulate a clear vision by eliminating the complexities involved and empowering you to make informed intelligent decisions.
- 1. The Right Fit: Gives you the opportunity to see if your needs and our services are right for each other. We offer a complimentary meeting to ask questions and articulate your needs.
- 2. The Wealth Snapshot: Gives you a profile of your current financial situation. It’s important to know where you are now to create your plan for the future.
- 3. The Vision Creator: Creating your vision for the future. Our team of experienced professionals help cut through the clutter and focus on what is really important to you. We can quickly un-bundle your thinking and bring clarity and focus to your vision.
- 4. The Future Journey: Creating a realistic vision for achieving your goals. This will give you the confidence needed to move forward toward achieving your dreams.
- 5. The Comfort Zone Creator: We have created systems for determining your tolerance for risk so you can sleep well at night during turbulent market conditions and world events.
- 6. The Assured Implementation System: A process that assures recommendations are implemented, reviewed and acted upon.
- 7. The Measured Mile Report: A reporting system that holds the advisor and the client accountable for creating and measuring progress.
- 8. The Process Navigator System: Life happens, as the saying goes. You need a system in place that can adapt to what life throws your way. The Progress Navigator System is in place to monitor and respond to the changes that will take place along the way.